Deciding to replace your garage door is one of the quickest and least-expensive options to add curb appeal and value to your home. For most homeowners, they can expect to have at least an 85% return on investment when replacing their home’s garage door. At Jarusewski’s Garage Door Service, we offer a selection of high-quality Clopay® garage doors available in styles ranging from classic to modern. When you work with us, we offer a free project estimate for installing your new garage door and will install your door quickly and affordably.
For most homes, a new garage door can be installed by one of our professionals in a single day. Factors that can help determine how long your garage door installation will take include:
- The size of your current door versus the size of your new door.
- A new build — this is the quickest installation time and can often take three hours or less.
- If you already have a door in place and are replacing the door with one of the same size. Typically, a 16-foot door only takes 3-4 hours to install.
- If the installation professional can use the existing garage door wiring and brackets that are in good condition.
- Weather conditions on the day of installation.
Steps for Installing a New Garage Door
When you’ve taken the plunge and decided to install a new high-quality Clopay® garage door at your home, one of our professionals can remove your old door and install a new garage door in less than a single day. Our professional installation expert will begin by:
- Disassembling and removing all of the old garage door panels and worn parts
- Placing the new garage door panels
- Installing the new door tracks and rollers
- Attaching all springs and cables to the new garage door
- Testing the functionality of your new garage door to ensure it is operating properly and safely
Why Trust a Professional for New Garage Door Installations
Many videos on the internet may discuss how easy it is for a homeowner to try installing a new garage door themselves. However, professional garage door installers have the experience and necessary equipment to complete the project correctly and safely the first time. Hiring a professional can also save you time and money. A professional installer can have your new garage door installed and the old one carted away in as little as three hours.
Call Jarusewski’s Garage Door Service Today
Since 1988, Jarusewski’s Garage Door has been the premier garage door installation company in Carlisle, PA, and its surrounding cities. We offer a wide range of high-quality garage doors and the latest LiftMaster and Chamberlain garage door openers. Receive your free project quote today by calling us at 717-243-0712 or by filling out our online contact form.