Galvanized and pre-painted steel is bonded and molded to Intellicore® or polyurethane foam for exceptional durability, energy efficiency, strength, quiet operation and appearance, inside and out. 1-3/8″ or 2″ thick with a thermal break, depending on the model. Choose from a wide range of design options to create a garage door that fits your budget and enhances your home’s curb appeal.
- Three-layer insulated sandwiched steel construction (steel + insulation + steel)
- Two thickness options, 1 3/8″ and 2″
- Two insulation options: polystyrene or Intellicore®
- R-Values range from 6.5 – 18.4
- Three panel designs to choose from: Elegant Long (shown here), Short or Flush
- Eight factory finish paint colors or Ultra-Grain® stained wood look
- View Construction or Design Options for more information
- WindCode rated available
ADD ONE OF OUR MANY WINDOW OPTIONS FOR THAT CUSTOM TOUCH
Classic or decorative, Clopay has a window option to complement your home. You can choose from classic windows in single pane glass, Plexiglas or obscure glass for extra privacy. Or you can customize your residential garage door by adding a designer touch from our line of decorative windows and inserts. Learn more
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ insulation provides superior R-values.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® helps prevent serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Bottom weatherseal in a rust-proof aluminum retainer helps prevent elements from entering garage.
- Weather-tight tongue-and-groove section joints help seal out wind, rain and snow.
- Galvanized steel hinges attached to backup plates are durable, reliable and secure.
- Nylon rollers are smooth and quiet.
- Prepainted white end stiles and interior steel backing create a clean, finished appearance.
- Inside/outside step plates and grip handles make doors easy and safe to operate.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength and durability. Read More.
- GREATER ENERGY EFFICIENCY – Thermal break separates the interior from the exterior skin to improve energy efficiency and comfort.
- RUST-PREVENTION SYSTEM – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment, and a baked-on primer and top coat.
Contact Jarusewski’s Garage Door Service Today
At Jarusewski’s Garage Door Service, we offer a large selection of garage doors including Clopay’s Premium Series in the Carlisle, PA area. When the time comes for installation, the professionals at Jarusewski’s will show up on time and work with precision and attention to detail. Once finished, we’ll clean up the workspace, meaning you’ll only enjoy the beauty of your new energy efficient and steel garage door. Contact us today or call us at (717) 243-0712 to get started!